This is our black lab Stella. She will be 2 years old on April 24th 2007. She loves to hunt. Here she is hunting with Baker in Mississippi. Her nickname is "Spooky" because the strangest things scare her. We don't know how she will react to Maggie's arrival, but we are hoping she does not become too jealous.1.06.2007
Stella
This is our black lab Stella. She will be 2 years old on April 24th 2007. She loves to hunt. Here she is hunting with Baker in Mississippi. Her nickname is "Spooky" because the strangest things scare her. We don't know how she will react to Maggie's arrival, but we are hoping she does not become too jealous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Allison,
I am so glad that you created a blog. They are kind of addicting. You will have to post pictures of Maggie when she comes. I can not wait!
Spooky sure is going to make the best big sis!!! I am so glad that you have a blog....I need to update mine. I can't wait until Maggie gets here!!!!
You need to post some pictures from your shower. I cannot believe that i forgot my camera! it was a great time. you look GREAT!!!
Post a Comment