5.21.2007

Botanical Gardens

My parents came to town on Friday. We took Maggie to the Botanical Gardens for a stroll since the weather was perfect! I forgot her stroller at home in Covington so I had to buy a $10.00 umbrella stroller from Target. Maggie sat ok in it but I believe she would have been more comfortable in her big stroller. The new cheap stroller will be great for when she gets a little older for trips to the mall and such. She must not have minded it too much though b/c she was sleeping peacefully by the end of our stroll through the gardens. I can't wait to go to the Zoo when she is a little older and will appreciate all the animals. Also, it is great because they just outlawed smoking at the Memphis Zoo which will make it a much cleaner experience! But for any of you in Memphis...the Botanical Gardens is a GREAT stroll on a day with nice weather! It would probably be best in March or April when all the flowers are in bloom!

1 comment:

helen said...

Go figure...of course you left the stroller at home...that is definitely something I would do!!!! The pictures are cute!!!