The rules of the game:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog; we all want to know them. Tag random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. (I'm not sure how to add the link.) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Ok, here are the 7 random things about me:
1. I love God, my family, and my friends.... without them I would be lost!
2. I am still trying to lose my baby weight. I joined the local sportsplex and I try to go workout at 6 AM (before work) on Mon, Tue, and Thur and a little later on the days I am off
3. I eventually want 3 kids! Interesting thing I read today in People magazine was a quote from someone about kids. It said, "2 kids are 3 times as hard as 1, but 3 are actually easier than 1". I found that kind of inspiring and neat!
4. I hate those flying beetles and mice. We have been battling mice in my pharmacy in Millington. It has been TERRIBLE! I looked up on the internet how to deter the creatures and they said peppermint oil so I ordered some for the pharmacy and it seems to be working.
5. I don't talk much in the mornings!!!
6. I enjoy my 3 day/week job. It gives me a nice break from the stresses of parenting and also makes me look forward to seeing and spending time with my sweet baby girl on the days I am off!
7. I am a complete clean freak....I vacuum my house almost everyday and dirt/dust/clutter drives me CRAZY! Yes, I am a bit OCD about it!
I tag Chase
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I need you to come vaccum my house! I used to be considered a clean freak, but I don't know what has happened to me.
Post a Comment