1.26.2008

Need More Advice please....


I need some help on how to teach Maggie to drink from a sippy cup. I have been working with her for a while, but she just doesn't understand to suck on the cup. Any advice from you moms out there????

2 comments:

The Hitts said...

What kind of cup have you tried? Elly did better with a cup that had a soft top, like the Nuby. The first cup she ever drank out of was made by Gerber and it had two handles on each side. It had a soft top. Hope this helps.

Echo said...

Hi - found you through Emily!

My three kids first used the Gerber sippy with the two handles (forget the name of it). I first put a little bit of water, juice or formula (whatever they liked to drink the best) in and took the valve out. Since it's different from a bottle, they don't always realize they can drink from it and it will take them a bit to realize they have to suck on it.

Good luck to you!