1.19.2008

Need some Feedback!

I am needing some feedback on what to feed Maggie these days. She insists on feeding herself most of the time. I have done mac n cheese, frozen vegies (boiled then cooled), cheerios, Gerber meat sticks, waffles. I just feel like I feed her the same thing everyday. I am very open for ideas on what I could feed her for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. She has pretty much given up the baby food. I usually get it spit back at me if I try. Thanks!

2 comments:

The Hitts said...

Elly liked pancakes (no syrup), nutrigrain bars, and yogurt for breakfast. Now she eats poptarts. For lunch she eats cheese, lunch meat, fruit (pears, peaches, mandarin oranges). She also likes peanut butter sandwiches. I know Maggie can't eat that yet. Supper is pretty much the same as lunch. I know Babycenter.com had some ideas on it.

The Mom said...

MW eats bananas and Cheerios for b'fast, except for Saturdays she has cinnamon rolls or blueberry muffins. For lunch, it's veggies if I can get her to eat them, dehydrated fruit (she loves a crunch), YoBaby yogurt, and any leftovers I can find. For dinner, it's pretty much more of the same. Of course all of this is supplemented by Puffs, Nilla Wafers, Graham Cracker cinnamon sticks and any kind of cracker Gerber makes. She also loves to eat whatever we're eating, so she gets that, too. She's a really picky eater, so a bite of whatever usually suits her, so don't think I feed her all of this at once...we just try to diversify. MW loves some carbs and has a major sweet tooth.