allison, those are the most-beautiful blue eyes that i have ever seen, though i cannot believe how old she is getting!! what a precious little girl you and baker have!
Our little girl just got here. You guys can see pics of her at http://babyneal.tumblr.com/ . LeeAnn and I have been keeping up with Maggie since Baker sent me the link to your blog. Hopefully we'll be able to keep up the posts like you have, it's a great way to let everyone watch them grow up. Call me or email me sometime, Baker - none of the contact info I have for you works.
4 comments:
Such pretty eyes!!
What pretty blue eyes!! That expression on her face looks just like Baker! CUTIE PIE
allison, those are the most-beautiful blue eyes that i have ever seen, though i cannot believe how old she is getting!! what a precious little girl you and baker have!
Allison & Baker -
Our little girl just got here. You guys can see pics of her at http://babyneal.tumblr.com/ . LeeAnn and I have been keeping up with Maggie since Baker sent me the link to your blog. Hopefully we'll be able to keep up the posts like you have, it's a great way to let everyone watch them grow up. Call me or email me sometime, Baker - none of the contact info I have for you works.
- Casey, LeeAnn, & Aubrey
Post a Comment