4.07.2008
Greenville Weekend
Maggie and I headed to Greenville this past Wednesday through Sunday while Baker was attending The Great Banquet in Memphis. We had a lot of fun playing outside (when it wasn't raining) and playing with friends Elly, Turner, and Mary Wright. As you can see Maggie has now learned to stand on her own. I guess she will walk any day now? She took like 2 unassisted steps tonight, but she is still a little nervous about striking out on her own. One thing she has learned is to turn "RaRa" the lion. It is very funny b/c she has to put her whole body into it to turn it. I will have to get a video of it to post soon.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
We had fun playing this past weekend. I still laugh when I think of Maggie dancing. It is so cute. You need to put a video on here.
Post a Comment