maybe i should exercise more often...
i love the smell of a clean house...
people would say that i'm quiet...
i don’t understand why I can't sing...It is what I would love to do!...
when i wake up in the morning I can't wait to see sweet Maggie's smiling face!...
i lost my willpower to diet - food is just too good to give up... I agree with Shelby!....
life is a wonderful precious gift from God...
my past made me appreciative of my parents and friends...
i get annoyed when the house is dirty especially the kitchen and bathroom floors...
parties are not a good time to cry...
dogs are definitely man's best friend...I love you Stella Stella!
cats are sneaky...
tomorrow is the beginning of a new work week...
i have low tolerance for drug heads that come to my pharmacy daily and make up lies as to why they need their pain pills early or why they need 10 boxes of pseudophed and a case of iodine...
i’m totally terrified of something happening to Maggie T...
i wonder why I thought my life would be much less blessed...
never in my life have i been to California ...
high school was fun at times, torture at others..glad those days are over...
when i’m nervous my heart beats very very fast and I get extremely hot and agitated...
one time at a family gathering i was...asked to sing God Bless America acappella with the others there
take my advice - live each day to the fullest and enjoy every moment of your child (children's) lives because they grow too fast...
making my bed is unfortunately a task that doesn't always get done...
i'm almost always trying to make out a budget but fail to complete or follow it ...
i’m addicted to blogging...
I tag Frankie, Kate Hitt, and Tina!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment