It is truly amazing...amazing how in just 14 short months Maggie has gone from a totally dependant infant to a toddler who now understands so much of what I say. I just cannot believe it....it truly blows my mind to watch her these days. She now says bless you when someone sneezes (including our dog, Stella); thank you; bye bye dada; mama, dada, sit (i believe that is from us telling Stella to sit); stella; hello (whenever she hears any type of phone ring); and some other long phrases that I have not yet figured out.
Also, when I asked her if she wants to go outside, she walks to the door. When I ask her if she is ready to read stories, she goes and picks a book and tries to get in her glider in her room. When I ask her where her chair is she goes and gets in her rocker or her pink chair. I know all of this is the norm for this age, but seeing it first hand is truly amazing to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
It really is amazing! Elly still continues to amaze me with the things she says and does. Half the time I am asking myself, where does she come up with this stuff?!
They get more fun every day.
isn't it fun to actually see her do "tricks"? she is still so cute. hope y'all have a good beach trip. Thanks for the bday shoutout.
Post a Comment