On a side note...Take a moment to say a prayer for Tim Russert's immediate family and NBC family and friends. I have been following the coverage of his passing, and it seems to me that he was truly a wonderful father, son, and friend to so many! Life is so delicate. Let those closest know that you love them often!
6.15.2008
Father's Day 2008
Happy Father's Day to all.
On a side note...Take a moment to say a prayer for Tim Russert's immediate family and NBC family and friends. I have been following the coverage of his passing, and it seems to me that he was truly a wonderful father, son, and friend to so many! Life is so delicate. Let those closest know that you love them often!
On a side note...Take a moment to say a prayer for Tim Russert's immediate family and NBC family and friends. I have been following the coverage of his passing, and it seems to me that he was truly a wonderful father, son, and friend to so many! Life is so delicate. Let those closest know that you love them often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment