8.16.2008

17 Months..and the Coffee Table

Maggie turned 17 months yesterday...wow how time flies. She has now mastered climbing on the coffee table. She conquered the couch, chairs, and bed a while back but the coffee table was a little harder. She is a major "climber".

2 comments:

The Hitts said...

she looks so cute!

Kathryn said...

Hey, it's your cousin Kathryn. I was so excited to find out you have a blog. I started one right after John Michael was born. I haven't had time to figure out everything but still working on it.

http://thedonahoofamily.blogspot.com

e-mail: kathryndonahoo@live.com

I can't get over how much Maggie has grown. I am sure she is keeping you busy. Your mom said that ya'll would be at Grandma's the 1st weekend in Sept. I am going to try to bring the kids up there so they can all play. Kolby loves babies.

Love,
Kathryn