8.05.2008
Ba..bie!
Maggie now knows who Barbie is. I was leaving her at her babysitter's house today and she picked up a Barbie and said Ba...bie (she leaves out the r sound). It was really funny because I had no idea she knew who Ba..bie was. So, today at Fred's in my spare time I bought a cheap Barbie and brought it home (mainly because I like to hear her say...ba..bie). As soon as I showed it to her she said Ba...bie and smiled really big. I guess she is going to be a Barbie girl. Here she is trying to put Ba..bie on top of her tower of fake wooden groceries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
She would have a blast at our house. Elly has so many barbies and loves them too. You will have to bring her to play.
i love it! i am scared that myrt is going to be a girly-girl, even though i definitely was not! we will have to get these two together, as maggie can teach her the ways of the girly-girl!
Post a Comment