Tonight I was able to catch Maggie singing her ABC's while she was taking a bath. She did not know I was in there until the end of the video as you can see. She is so much fun these days. She is picking up new words daily. It is really amazing how babies learn so quickly. Her new favorite words are bug, bubbles, BARNEY, bye bye, kitty kitty, bike, hey (she says hey to everyone and everything including all animals), ELMO, teeth, and ice to name a few.
Enjoy the ABC video. She speeds them up really fast sometimes. Also, I am not sure why she whines in the middle of the video, but I think her toe got caught in the boat or something. Who knows!
A funny side note....on the way to her babysitters house we pass a yard that has horses and goats in a fence in the front yard. Every time we pass it Maggie lets out a big NEEIGGHHH. It is hilarious!!!




3 comments:
That is cute! I love when she sees you and say heeeyy.
I like the "heeey" at the end! I'm impressed with the ABC's!
She is precious!
Post a Comment