Picking out our tree....... at The Home Depot Christmas Tree Farm....Maggie met some friends while there....Putting the ornaments on the tree....and taking them off again.....Posing by our finished tree....
We got our first "live" tree last year, as we thought it would be nostalgic for the kids. We drove to the "Christmas tree farm" at Lowe's. I loved it and can't wait to do it again this year! Plus, the best thing about a real tree is being able to chunk it out the back door after Christmas!
I was just asking Taylor when we were going to get our tree! Maggie looks like she did a great job decorating! It was good to see your parents yesterday (eventhough we were at a funeral!)
2 comments:
We got our first "live" tree last year, as we thought it would be nostalgic for the kids. We drove to the "Christmas tree farm" at Lowe's. I loved it and can't wait to do it again this year! Plus, the best thing about a real tree is being able to chunk it out the back door after Christmas!
I was just asking Taylor when we were going to get our tree! Maggie looks like she did a great job decorating! It was good to see your parents yesterday (eventhough we were at a funeral!)
Post a Comment