Maggie LOVES this song/dance....
So cute!! I love the way she was "falling". Priceless
that is too funny!
This is such a fun age to watch. I love how she plops down!
that is hilarious - what a "fall down," as i am not sure she even bends her kneeds - what a trip!
How funny! I don't see how she doesn't hurt her behind! hehe I'd break my tailbone.
carter thought that was so funny!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So cute!! I love the way she was "falling". Priceless
that is too funny!
This is such a fun age to watch. I love how she plops down!
that is hilarious - what a "fall down," as i am not sure she even bends her kneeds - what a trip!
How funny! I don't see how she doesn't hurt her behind! hehe I'd break my tailbone.
carter thought that was so funny!
Post a Comment