3.07.2009

Oh What a Beautiful Morning...

We had a wonderful Saturday morning. We all took a walk/wagon ride to our local coffee shop on the square and picked up a cup of coffee. From there we continued around the square and visited the square city park. We then made our way around the square to our church where we sat on the church steps and counted cars as they rode by... Maggie found this very amusing. She also enjoyed climbing up and down the church steps (which by the way caused her to fall and get a new boo boo on her knee). We then headed home for a popcicle on the back porch followed by a game of catch and some trips down the slide. Could there be a more perfect morning???

Maggie likes to pull the wagon when she is not in it...
Mama and Maggie walking hand in hand....
Counting cars is ohh so funny....
Family picture on the church steps....
Maggie at the top of the steps... up waaaayyy high...

3 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! The 3 of us went walking around town too. Hate that we missed you guys. I'm sure Maggie was alot more entertaining than our Joey.

Emily said...

Ema and I are reading your blog and she keeps pointing at the screen saying " mae mae" I am glad maggie is feeling better!

theelliottfamily said...

I want to live where you live.