It snowed here yesterday through early morning today. We ended up with around a FOOT of snow. It is definitely the most snow I have seen in the south that I can remember. Here are a few pictures. Unfortunately, Maggie has her 1st case of strep throat so she was unable to play in the snow (I really think it would have come up to her waist if she went out in it), but I did build her a snowman. It looks much better than my last attempt, and Stella even posed for a picture with it.
Oh, and how crazy is it that Maggie was outdoors in no jacket on Thursday (70's) and these pictures were taken today (30's). And, the weathermen are predicting low 70's by Wednesday or Thursday. Couldn't this weather make up its mind?????? As for me I say BRING ON THE SUNSHINE AND WARM WEATHER!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I can't believe all that snow. I really don't think this Southern girl has ever seen so much in real life. I hope Mags is feeling better!
Post a Comment