4.17.2009

Spring Days

We have been enjoying MANY hours per day playing outside while the weather is nice. Maggie would definitely live outside if I let her! She is quite entertaining these days, but also a handful at times. Very headstrong to say the least, but also very sweet! Her favorite things to do outside are ride her bike; ride in the wagon; pull the wagon; walk down the street to visit our neighbor's dogs (oswald and lola) and cats; slide; run; play with her friend, rowan, across the street; blow bubbles; and climb on steps!

4 comments:

The Dumas Clan said...

Such a cutie! The Dumas Clan has their on blog now, I love it! Take a look, www.thedumasfamilyof6.blogspot.com.
Talk to you guys soon!
hope dumas

Meredith said...

I can't believe how much she has grown since I saw her in October! She is so cute.

The Hitts said...

She is getting so big! Elly has that same striped dress.

Kate said...

Hey Allison, I don't have an email address for you so I am sending this message through your blog. I will spare you the long story, but last week I got locked out of my blog and email accounts. I am having to start over...UGH! Here is my new email address k8krull@gmail.com and my new blog site is erikandkatekrull.blogspot.com. If you are interested, you will have to "re-follow" on the the new blog and please add my email to your address book. Thanks! kate