5.10.2009

The Clothes Test

Maggie is quite the character these days. Anytime I put something new or unfamiliar on her, she performs her "clothes test" to make sure it is to her approval. She squats down like in the picture below and if the pants, dress, bubble, etc... is too tight when she squats she says "too big, too big" and WILL NOT wear the outfit. Blue Jeans (or any pants like them) NEVER pass her test. Thankfully this cute bubble passed and she wore it for church today. (Please ignore the hair it is wet from her Sunday morning bath in this picuture.)Another funny happening today.... I was putting Maggie in the car and accidentally lightly bumped her head on the door frame. She looked at me and pointed her finger and said, "NO NO MAMA, DON'T HURT MY HEAD" in a very stern and loud voice. I couldn't help but laugh.

Happy Mother's Day to all!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

That is so funny! I don't blame her one bit. I like to be comfortable in my clothes too :)