Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys had fun last night. You are a great married couple...Allison, you are a wonderful, understanding wife....and Baker, you are a thoughtful and adoring husband!
Happy Anniversary! Funny, I asked JD yesterday if he had talked to Baker about ya'lls big day and I think they exchanged a few words about it. JD asked how long you 2 had been married and I said 5 because the day you guys got married we had been married 5. We can help keep each other straight on this when we get old and senial. Happy, happy anniversary!
i was at this wedding and i can vouch that it happened. i was at the rehearsal dinner and i can't vouch for anything that night, except blowing my speech and asking Hope what i was supposed to say. This was the one night that I was able to reenact a Jerry Jeff Walker song on the Greenville levee.
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys had fun last night. You are a great married couple...Allison, you are a wonderful, understanding wife....and Baker, you are a thoughtful and adoring husband!
Happy Anniversary! Love the pictures.
Happy Anniversary! Funny, I asked JD yesterday if he had talked to Baker about ya'lls big day and I think they exchanged a few words about it. JD asked how long you 2 had been married and I said 5 because the day you guys got married we had been married 5. We can help keep each other straight on this when we get old and senial.
Happy, happy anniversary!
Love the heart balloon. I bet you made that special for Baker! See you at the reunion??
i was at this wedding and i can vouch that it happened. i was at the rehearsal dinner and i can't vouch for anything that night, except blowing my speech and asking Hope what i was supposed to say. This was the one night that I was able to reenact a Jerry Jeff Walker song on the Greenville levee.
Thanks Houston for the open bar.
Jeremiah
Hope you enjoy many, many more happy years together!
Post a Comment