Finally found an affordable playset for Maggie at walmart (pretty good quality for the price too). She LOVES it!
In other news, we officially removed Maggie's baby bed from her room. She has been sleeping in her big girl bed now for about 2 weeks by choice, so I figured it was time to take the baby bed down (a bittersweet moment for mom). Now if we could only get potty trained....




3 comments:
Debe and Papa gave the same one to Chick for Christmas. It took Parker, Deda, Papa, Nick and Nash two days to put it together (one day was spent labeling the parts)!! Chick loves hers, and I know Mags will, too.
Yeah. I promised to do all the labeling and such if Baker and help would put it together. He had to do it after work each day and so it took about a week for him (and it didn't help that it was 100 degrees every day!). She is SOOOO excited about it.
ok, we are SO coming over to play on that!!!
Post a Comment