9.23.2009

Maggie's Creative Mind!


I have to record this for myself since this is my only scrapbook for Maggie.

The other day Maggie said, "Mama, my foot hurts". I replied, "I am sorry" and gave it a kiss. She then said, "I think a jelly bean will make it feel better". What a creative way to get a jellybean!!!! I thought it was pretty funny!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hey it works really good with potty training. I have a huge jar of skittles in our bathroom and all of a sudden Ema loves to pee pee. Here recently, I don't even have to ask her she will tell me ....Mommy, I think I need to pee pee. She sits on that toilet and has her eyes on the jar. It's too funny!

Allison said...

Yes I know. That is what got maggie hooked on jelly beans to begin with. She was just trying to figure out how to get a jelly bean without having to TT on the potty.