Packed up and ready to head out to Marmie and B's house....
9.05.2009
Mini-Vacation and MSU Bulldogs!
Maggie and I headed off on a "mini" vacation this past week while Baker enjoyed some hunting time!!!! We spent a couple of days in Gville with Marmie and B (my mom and dad) and then on Saturday we headed to Starkvegas to watch the bulldogs play their 1st game of the the 2009 season. Well, we didn't actually watch the game, but we had a great time at the tailgate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
How do you get a 2 year old to smile that pretty! We passed you on hwy 59 on your way home...Rob said they must have just went to the tailgate because the game probably isn't even over yet!! Looks like he was right!
Elly had a great time playing with Maggie. Next time we will have to get them together for a longer period of time. Love the dress!! :)
Go STATE! Eventhough I came back to graduate from Memphis, I'm still a bulldog fan!
i'm so jealous that you got to go to starkvegas!
it was so great to see you and maggie!! I hope you can come back soon!
Post a Comment