Oh and by the way, this is how Maggie insisted on going to Kroger the other day too! I didn't feel it was worth the fight so Snow White and I went to Kroger....
Great pics. Robin has gone to the store with Cinderella on more than one occasion. The only comments were from folks who obviously didn't have children.
That is so funny! When people ask if Ema is a girly girl I always say she is the type that runs and plays in the dirt with her high heels and tutu on! Too Cute!
4 comments:
I remember those days...cute!!
Great pics. Robin has gone to the store with Cinderella on more than one occasion. The only comments were from folks who obviously didn't have children.
What a doll!
That is so funny! When people ask if Ema is a girly girl I always say she is the type that runs and plays in the dirt with her high heels and tutu on! Too Cute!
Post a Comment