7.25.2010

Quotes from Maggie


A few funny things said by Maggie in the last few days that I want to remember...
  • Sitting outside on our back steps eating a popsicle... Maggie states "Its a beautiful day mom, isn't it..... this is the life"
  • taking a friend of ours back to her room... Maggie states "Do you want to come play in my room, I have some amazing toys"
  • when asked by her friend at her babysitter's house what she wants to drink with her happy meal... Maggie states "ummm, I'll have a beer"
  • tonight at dinner when I asked her if she wanted to perform a song at church sometime with her dad playing the guitar.... Maggie states "and I could have a binocular".... I was very confused about what she meant until she put her hand up like she was holding a microphone..... Just a little confusion in binocular and microphone... It was really funny at the moment!!!!
  • when sitting on the couch holding her like a baby.... Maggie states "stop smellin on me" She meant stop breathing on me. That has always been something she can't stand is to be breathed on!
  • A while back in her life when she had a soar throat for the first time... Maggie stated "I hurt my choke"
I am trying to record these sayings so that I can remember them to tell her one day! She is always coming up with something new!!!!

No comments: