Well I am now 24 weeks but baby boy is measuring 26 weeks. MD acted as if she thought he was going to be a big baby and was glad I had elected for another c-section (for my own sake). He is also a very active baby. He kicks and I believe turns flips constantly especially in the evening (hopefully he will get that out of his system now..the active evenings that is). His heart rate came in at 152 today. The nurse had to start over on her count several times because he kept moving and messing her up. Thinking back to last month the ultrasound tech said he was quite the show off when she did our 20 week ultrasound.
My total weight gain at this point is less than with Maggie, but I can promise you I look much bigger. Only problem so far (since the nausea subsided around 13 weeks) is my aching burning hips at night which causes lots of insomnia. I had the same with Maggie, so I know it's just part of the whole miracle of life. And, hey it's good practice functioning on very little sleep!
We are looking so forward to the day we get to meet our little man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Sounds like ur doing great! Enjoy all those sweet kicks. I miss that already. And, if it makes u feel any better, my second c-sect was easier recovery than first and I think third has been even easier. I think ur body is not quite as shocked:)
Post a Comment