4.15.2011

30 weeks - a post for my scrapbook

I went for my 30 week check up on April 13. John Baker's heart rate was strong and 136 bpm. He is a VERY active boy, and my tummy still measures about 2 weeks ahead (she said between 31 and 32 weeks). I have gained 21 pounds which is so much better than where I was with Miss Maggie at this point. I passed my glucose test, and everything seems to be right on track. I will have an ultrasound at my next visit....looking forward to seeing our little man and getting some measurements. My only "problem" right now is INSOMNIA.....I usually awake about 3 am and can NOT go back to sleep.... Rather annoying but there are much worse things that could be happening. I'm really looking forward to June!!!

**April 17, 2011 - adding another "problem".... LEG CRAMPS!  Had a double calf leg cramp Saturday morning that I thought might send me flying out of the bed... unbelievable.  My calves stayed sore all day!  It was insane!!!

No comments: