4.06.2011

A BEAUTIFUL day!

We had a wonderful time out riding on the boat this past Wednesday. Maggie was a little scared at first (even though she has been on a boat SEVERAL times.... it has just been a while), but by the end of the trip she wasn't wanting to leave. We "practiced fished" with her Dora fishing pole, and I have to say she is pretty good at throwing her line out there. I was extremely impressed. The weather was absolutely gorgeous.... It was one of those days you wish would never come to an end!

And by the way, Maggie did have a life jacket and yes I know she should have had it on the entire time! But i promise we were EXTREMELY careful with her and were not going to let our sweet baby fall out of the boat!


"Maggie Dance" the fisher woman! LOL

"sisters"

2 comments:

Emily said...

She is so funny! One day she is dressed in a princess costume and the next she's fishing!

Allison said...

That's our Mags.... A true girl at heart with some tom boy ways! ha!