4.25.2011

Maggie Memories

Just a few stories for me to remember about Maggie...

- threw a big fit the other night because she wanted to watch a show and not come to supper.....ended up in her room with many tears shed.... FINALLY got over her fit and came to supper. During supper she said "You know why i was crynin' (crying)?" I said, "Why?". She replied, "because I wanted to bring my rocking chair to the table". I don't know where in the world she comes up with these things because she had not even mentioned the rocking chair!

- Lately can't help but tell on herself when she does something she knows she shouldn't do. Example, she came outside the other night and out of the blue said, "I didn't stick my finger in that pie in the frigerator" ...

- Easter Sunday at church... I finally convinced her to go to the Children's sermon. She would only go if I walked with her, so i did. It was not until on the way back to our seat that I noticed Maggie was BAREFOOT! She had taken her shoes off at our seat, and I guess I was just too pregnant and tired to notice!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her! These things make me laugh out loud and make exam week a little less miserable. Can't wait until August when I am living close by so I can keep her for the weekend!

Laura Dawson said...

The whole church was talking about your kid in her barefeet!! J/k..I didn't notice...but you know that's not saying much! Cute stories..I hope you print your blog so you will have those.