4.12.2011

A Spur of the Moment Day!

Well, today we had Maggie's 4 year old check up in Memphis so we headed down this morning to the doc!  Maggie got a great report.  She is healthy and growing (grew 3 inches in a year)!  She still remains at the 50 percentile of weight and height for her age!  Just where she needs to be!

After the doctor we went to Target for a quick shop, and then headed out for lunch at Newks.  After lunch, I had an unplanned spur of the moment idea to head out to Shelby Farms, because I had seen something recently about the new playground out there (which by the way is pretty neat).  So, off we went.  It turned out to be a VERY fun (and exhausting) day!  I am so glad we went and enjoyed God's creation on this LOVELY day!  Here are a few pictures from our day.

Talking to the ducks



Playing at the Woodland Adventure playground.  It's pretty neat.  This is the spider web portion of the playground

After some hard work and determination, Maggie finally made it to the top!


The Slide portion of the playground!  She loved this slide and probably went down at least 30 times!

The slide has very good traction, so you can go up or down! :)

More duck pictures.  I really wonder about that duck with the mohawk (sp?)!



Baker had some work in Memphis, so he met us there at the end of the day.  We went around this walking/biking/running/skating trail (which by the way ended up being almost 2 miles).  We had to carry Maggie towards the end and prego here (who was on foot) was worn out too, but we made it!!!   I know at least 2 people who will sleep VERY good tonight!


WHAT A FUN DAY!!!

No comments: