Here are some pictures from Maggie's end of the year preschool program! She is very sad that school has ended and still ask quite often if she is going to school that day or not! She has a wonderful year at MPNS!!!
These pictures I was trying to get a good shot before the program at our house! As you can see she prefers to be silly for our photo shoots!!!
Maggie and her friends (most of which were in the class above her). She loves these girls!!!
Maggie with her class singing. I thought it was cute that she and her only girl friend in her class held hands for much of the program! I was very proud of Maggie as she FINALLY sang with confidence up there. The past few programs she was very shy and did not sing or do any of the motions! She did GREAT at this one!!!!
Maggie and her teacher! She loved Mrs Kathy!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment