7.19.2011

Trip "Home"

Maggie, John Baker, and I just got back from a 10 day trip to my parents house.  This was in a sense our "vacation" this year!  We had tons of fun, and I got some much needed "extra hands"!  Thanks so much to mom, dad, sister, and grandmother for the help!  Maggie got in some swimming time (loved the kiddie pool at the country club), and she actually went off the steps at one of the other pools she went to (not for long but hey it was an improvement).  Also, Maggie got to play with some great friends Elly, Turner, Mary Wright, and Miller.  She also attended Bible School where she had a blast!  I slacked up on the picture taking so below is all I got!  As for me the trip was just what the doctor ordered.  I am back at my home now and feeling much better.... and hopefully not speaking too soon John Baker seems to be improving with his colic/tummy troubles! 

Ready for a swim....
Snoozing....
Acting silly....
I took Maggie to the best donut shop in the world, Shipley Do-nuts, to pick out a do-nut one morning!  Of course she picked one with SPRINKLES!

No comments: