This is for the scrap/memory book that I am sure to get to one day.....
John Baker has spotted his hands and he is trying to figure out what in the world they are and how they work. He is holding his head up very good and can lift it up while on his tummy. He rolled over a while back (which was most definitely on accident), but he has been really working on purposely rolling over lately. He is quite the strong little man with a pretty ravenous appetite!
Approximate sleep/feed schedule seems to be 5 oz every 3 to 4 hours. We are still trying to get rid of the 2 to 3 am feeding. Last night was better in that he only ate about 3 oz before going back to bed. Hopefully he will give it up soon as mommy needs SLEEP!
Overall John Baker has become a decently happy boy (unless of course he is hungry/tired then the temper comes out :) )!
Maggie continues to be a great big sis. She loves John Baker, and always talks to him and tries to make him smile. Yesterday was the first day that she got a little outdone with him and said, "I wish we didn't have a little brother so you could play with me". The first sign of jealousy I have seen which I think is pretty good since he has been here 2 months. She got over it quickly and decided that she wanted to keep him! I'm sure this is the first of many incidences to come of sibling rivalry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Yes, probably the first of many...seems like it would be worse with girl-girl or boy-boy, but I think it's worse with boy-girl....but it's definitely a love/hate relationship...mostly love:)
Post a Comment