Because I am a really bad procrastinator these days (and shamefully have not gotten John Baker a baby book yet), I have to record things here so that when I get the book I can remember these special events for him! John Baker rolled over from stomach to back somewhere around Oct 12. He slept through the night first on Sept 27 (from 8 pm to 7 am). It was definitely not a pattern at that time though. Lately (end of October) it is becoming more a regular occurrence. He first rolled unassisted from back to stomach last night (oct 28). He is getting much stronger every day and he is quite the "chunky monkey"!
Here he is sitting in his bumbo. He enjoys this and he kept knocking down this tower (which made Maggie mad :) ). He also enjoys his exersaucer and jump and go! He is growing up quickly as he will be 5 months next week. It seems he is growing up faster than Maggie did and I didn't know that was possible!!! Time is really flying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment