12.31.2011

My New Years Resolution

I have finally decided on my new years resolution... It is simply to "live better". I definitely don't mean this in a materialistic way; I mean in a spiritual, physical, financial, and relational way. First and most important I will strive to get to know my Lord and savior in a more intimate way. I hope to be better at studying his word and applying it to my day to day life. Secondly, by "better physically" I mean eat better and get adequate physical activity to take care of the body that God gave to me. Thirdly, I hope to spend less on the less important "material" things of life and put my financial gifts to better use to better God's kingdom. Lastly I hope build better relationships with God (as mentioned above), family, friends, and those who just may be searching for a friend. These goals are in no particular order and are just a start to the "better me" but I do hope to become "better" and what a better time to start than now! A new year a better me. That's the plan! Happy New Year! Wishing all a great 2012!

1 comment:

Laura Dawson said...

I'm with you sister...let's try to "love God more" and see where that takes us!