9.24.2008

18 month checkup....all is good


Today we had our 18 month check-up (and last shot until she is 5....thank goodness). Maggie was great except for the fact that she greatly DISLIKES the doctor's office. She screamed "Mama, mama, mama" the whole time we were there even though I was holding her. I am not quite sure why she dislikes the doctor so much, but, anyway she was in perfect health for which we are very thankful. Also, her boo boo on her head is healing up nicely. Tomorrow we are taking her to the Zoo for the 1st time. I have a feeling she will be very excited to see all the animals. I will post pics tomorrow!

1 comment:

kate, nick, myrt and baker said...

can't wait to see the zoo photos! i am thrilled that she is happy and healthy, and we look forward to seeing her again soon!