My favorite were the meer kats....they are just funny animals.
Also, Maggie was very taken by the swimming bear (polar bear). Oh, and the monkeys are always a treat at the zoo!
We had a great time, but we did wish Maggie liked her stroller better than us carrying her because 23 pounds gets REALLY heavy walking around the zoo. Here are a few pics.
This is the polar bear exhibit. Pretty cool. Amazed by the swimming bears.
Not sure what this was.... except one of the few moments that Maggie was content in her stroller...
Checking out the goats.
The meer kats.... I love this picture of this meer kat. Baker said he just threw himself back against that wall and he just sat there "chillin out".
This OLD mama lion came up and sat right next to us.
Maggie LOVED these monkeys. They were swinging around on the ropes, but I never got an action shot.
The giant elephant.... I am not so sure Maggie knew what to think about it....




1 comment:
Such fun!!! I made my first trip (in many years) to the zoo in July! I was amazed. I'm sure Maggie had a blast! I can't wait to go back as well.
Post a Comment