10.19.2008
90th Birthday Party
Here is a couple pictures of Maggie at her Great-grandmother's 90th birthday party (my dad's mom) held this past Saturday. The 1st picture is with her 2nd cousin, Kolby. Maggie wanted to play outside the whole time, so all the photos of her are outside. It was a wonderful celebration for our family!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
It was so good to see all of you this weekend! Maggie is so cute and very well-behaved. I'm thinking I need a to have a girl. Those little boys are too wild.
In the top pic Maggie looks just like your dad!!! Sorry I missed everyone--I was hoping we could have gotten all the kids together:(
hey-didn't realize you had a blog! so glad i ran across it!
so glad you came to kindermusik today...and i think maggie had fun:)
Hey Allison,
I was wondering if I can get a copy of the pictures you took at Grandma's birthday party. I did not know what would be easier for you. Do you normally download them to shutterfly website or could you put them on a disc for me? What would be easier for you? Just let me know. It was great seeing you all.
Take Care,
Lauren
Post a Comment