10.27.2008

Happy Halloween!!!!


I made some cupcakes for Maggie to take to her babysitter's house tomorrow. Please don't ask what some of the designs are because I am not real sure! I try but I am NO artist or cake decorator.... that is for sure! Happy Halloween!

6 comments:

Kendra said...

I think they're adorable! The "messy" ones always taste better anyway.

theelliottfamily said...

I think they are perfect and I am sure Maggie will be really proud!

nicole said...

They look great! You should have seen our black cat and black bat cookies last Thursday...tasted great, but didn't look so good! Oh well! The boys had fun making them.

Christi said...

You should see the cupcakes I made for Ethan's birthday party! They were supposed to look like pirates and when my niece walked in, she said, "What on earth did you do to those cupcakes?" I served them anyway and no one complained about how ugly they were. But, I had fun making them!

Jennifer and BJ said...

they are darling! good job!

Lauren said...

Hey Allison,

My email address is laurenbstone@yahoo.com. I am going to make a photobook for Grandma. I think she will really enjoyed it.

Thanks,
Lauren