Maggie's new thing is saying her blessing at meal times (and anytime she gets something to eat). She bows her head and says something in Maggie talk and then looks up with a great big grin and says "AMEN". It is quite amusing...just maybe I can catch it on camera but most likely she won't perform with the camera rolling!11.06.2008
Amen!
Maggie's new thing is saying her blessing at meal times (and anytime she gets something to eat). She bows her head and says something in Maggie talk and then looks up with a great big grin and says "AMEN". It is quite amusing...just maybe I can catch it on camera but most likely she won't perform with the camera rolling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I don't have your email address so I thought I would ask you on your blog. This is a pharmacy question: I may have strep throat and I might have to go to the doctor tomorrow. What kind of medicine could a doctor perscribe for me or could I get a shot? My email is duncan621@aol.com
Thanks!
Post a Comment