Some of her favorite moments were jumping on the king size bed, playing "tent" with the bed sheets, watching her Barney and Elmo movies in the truck, trick-or-treating, eating her 1st ice cream cone, and just hanging out with mama and dada. Oh yeah...I think she secretly began to like riding the elevator (which in the past she has had a great fear of)... because she would always ask to see the "door" which is what she called the elevator and she would say "yeah door" every time it opened for us to get off. Here are some pictures from our trip. We even got invited to a "trick or trunk" at a nearby church of one of the other competitors.... I was glad we didn't miss out on the Halloween fun!
One funny story of the weekend: We were enjoying our breakfast in the lobby at the hotel and a lady a few tables over from us sneezed. Maggie SCREAMED as loud as she could, "BLESS YOU". The lady died laughing and replied, "why thank you". It was very funny!
Maggie's 1st ice cream cone which we got at Bruster's Ice Cream shop. They give free baby cones to anyone under 40 inches! She LOVED it!!!!
Halloween night at a "trick-or-trunk" at a church near Huntsville. One of the other competitors in the dog trial invited us to his church for Halloween. Maggie loved it.... especially getting a sucker! Oh and she wore her pumpkin very cooperatively which I was surprised about because I had tried it on her a couple of times before Halloween and she would have nothing to do with it!




3 comments:
Hey Allison,
It looks like you had a great Halloween weekend. I was not sure if you got my email address but if here it is in case you did not.
laurenbstone@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Lauren
We took our first family vacation this summer and I was so worried about the boys sleeping somewhere else. I brought their pillows and blankets from home and things to try to make it seem as familiar as possible. They were both great about it. I guess I was the only one worried about it!
only 3 days till Maggie gets to play with her favorite person ever!!! i can't wait to get there. thursday can't come fast enough!
Post a Comment