7.31.2009

Potty Update

Not so good update. I think we will try this pottying thing again when she shows more interest. It is just not sinking in (or maybe she is just not ready). We will see what is to come.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I have been trying to get ema to potty train too. She has had two successful attempts. We have a huge jar of candy in the bathroom for encouragement but she doesn't seem that interested. Actually when she did pee, she did not even realize that she had done it. Once she realizes that she did she gets so excited. She has a baby doll that she is actually potty training. That's right, she is potty training her baby. She takes her to the bathroom every hour or two and sits her on the toilet and then removes her and says "she did it" and then puts a diaper on her. I am guessing that she just isn't ready and it will ahppen when the time is right!!! :) It is very frustrating

theelliottfamily said...

Don't rush it and don't stress yourself out. Baby girl did not begin showing interest until 2 yr. 6 mths and we weren't fully trained until 2 yr. 9mths. Don't compare her to other babies. IT WILL HAPPEN! She won't be 4 wearing diapers:) I promise!