8.05.2009

Favorite Shoes

Quoted directly from Maggie, "This is my favorite shoes".


Maggie says the funniest things lately. Today we were heading to go eat at the local mexican restaurant and she saw a big truck picking up leaves, sticks, other garbage, etc... She said "dat truck is picking up the garden" and she continued, "I love trucks daddy, I love trucks".

Also, the other day she was at Baker's shop with him which is VERY close to a train track. Well, a train came by and blew the whistle right as it went by and it scared Maggie to death. She was shaking and crying, etc... Well anyway today she was talking about that incident, and she said, "dat train was very Woud, I cry, but I probably ok".

This stuff is very amusing to hear from her. She is a CONSTANT chatterbox. And, it is so funny how she jumps around from one thing to the next. Also, the things she remembers really blows our mind.

2 comments:

Laura Dawson said...

I love to hear her talk!!

Brandi said...

I love the train story! I remember my boys cute "sayings" at that age. I miss toddler age :(