10.01.2009

My Sweet Maggie!

Baker told me that when they pulled up at the house tonight after being together all day (while I worked), Maggie saw my car and said, "I like mama, She's my best friend". I almost cried when he told me that because it was so stinkin' sweet. It is comments like that that make me forget about how hard headed and sassy she can be at times! I never knew I could love someone so much!!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

That is so sweet...what a tear jerker!

Emily said...

That is so sweet! I love reading your blog because maggie and Ema are right there together in the things they are learning and saying. Ema's new thing is... I will say "how much do you love ma" Ema says "mis much" while holding her arms out as far as they will go. They are growing up so fast!