By the way she told me to stop taking pictures of her because she was trying to watch "the fish" while I was snapping these photos.....ha ha ha!!!
10.08.2009
Watching "The Fish"
Maggie has found a new love for Disney movies (Cars and Finding Nemo are her 2 favorites right now). She refers to Finding Nemo as "The Fish". She is always saying, "I want to watch The Fish". I do limit her TV time, but it is great to have something to occupy her for a little while while I do laundry and other daily chores!!!! Here are some pictures of her watching "the fish"in her big yellow chair...
But I did manage to get a smile out of her which is rare when I try to take pictures of her these days. She usually purposely frowns or does some other crazy face just because she is not a big fan of taking pictures....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
So sweet! She is looking so grown up. They just grow too fast!
Like the new header pic. She is looking a lot more grown up. You know what that means....:)
Oh my word...these new pictures are so precious! If everything works out, we are planning to come home next weekend, and we can't wait to see ya'll! Please tell Maggie that we love her and miss her! -Caroline
Post a Comment