8.10.2012

First Day of Kindergarten at TRA!

Today, August 10, 2012 was Maggie's first day of kindergarten at her new school, TRA. She has been really excited about kindergarten and talked about it a lot this summer. She woke up a little mad at me because it was "so early". But, she got dressed in her farm girl outfit complete with unmatching pink striped socks and sparkly shoes. She said "some farm girls wear sparkly shoes". I knew better than to argue with her on that because she is quite strong willed and it wasn't worth the potential "fight". Pick your battles, right?! Well, we arrived and I could tell she was a little bit nervous. She had told me she thought she was sick on the way. She went in her classroom and took her seat after posing for a picture with all of us (me, Baker, and little brother). I checked in with her principal and she was having a ball by about 30 minutes after we left her. I feel blessed for her to be at such a wonderful school where I know she will be taken care of! Thanks TRA!

1st day of school picture on her swing set...

 

Official first day of school picture....
 


Picture with John Baker who is not into posing.... too many things to get into!!!
Ann Charlotte and Maggie ready for school...
Farm girls with their farm animals....

Hoping she has a great day.... Sure is quiet around the house without our little princess, but I know she is loving every minute of her day!!!

1 comment:

workinggirl said...

I love the "Some farm girls wear sparkly shoes." That's our sweet Maggie!!!